Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 11:00 AM ET
This one-of-a-kind series of FREE web events from CU Direct, home to the CUDL, Lending Insights, OnSpot Financing, Lending 360, and Vero brands, offers an extensive line-up of informative webcasts, designed specifically for credit unions looking to advance their lending programs and marketplace success.
The can’t miss webcast series of 2013 will provide your credit union with the latest industry thinking and perspectives on the lending marketplace from the credit union community’s leading experts, as well as insight to the latest industry trends and analysis.
Is your credit union meeting its lending goals? Is your credit union leveraging performance data to ensure maximum portfolio performance? Has your credit union implemented the right analytics to successfully drive its lending strategies? Discover vital business intelligence and analytics that will help your credit union successfully manage its loan portfolio and grow overall profitability. During this webcast Lending Insights will offer valuable insight to how your credit union can use portfolio performance data to identify opportunities to improve lending strategies and profitability. The information you receive during this webcast will:
- Help identify challenges that exist in portfolio performance
- Enable your credit union to develop reports that defend your lending processes
- Help your credit union define risk factors
- Shed light on how the importance of collecting and storing meaningful data and creating regular diagnostics that are simple to use and execute on, prevent “paralysis by analysis"
- Offer insight to best practices associated with using loan portfolio analytics to manage risk and identify loan opportunities
During the event, Lending Insights will also demonstrate how its Lending Performance Management System (LPMS) solution provides credit unions with the level of loan portfolio analytics necessary to achieve a stronger, more successful portfolio.
Michael Cochrum, Product Director of Analytics Products, Lending Insights
Michael is considered one of the industry’s leading experts in the market today, and has been featured in several publications on successful portfolio management strategies, including CUinsight, the Credit Union Journal, and Credit Union Times.